Vanuatu Economic Citizenship
Vanuatu economic citizenship is a compelling option for perpetual travelers, investors, businessmen, offshore mavericks, stateless persons or those who need to renounce their current citizenship. The Vanuatu people allow investors to make a nonrefundable minimum investment in Vanuatu of $130,000 in exchange for a Vanuatu passport. Indeed, Vanuatu citizenship benefits include a fast and easy 2 step approval process (30-60 days) and visa free access to over 129 global destinations. Additionally, the administrative and professional fees are all inclusive in the contribution.
Vanuatu Passport Costs
Qualified applicants can invest in Vanuatu economic citizenship through the Development Support Program (DSP). Indeed, the Vanuatu DSP is well noted for its pricing transparency and simplicity. To qualify, investors will pay a $5,000 due diligence fee plus the contribution amount (selling price). The selling price includes all of the government fees, Vanuatu citizenship agents fee, administrative fees, processing fees plus the filing, certificate and passport production fees. In comparison, the simplified pricing structure and total cost of the Vanuatu citizenship by investment program are second to none. Get a Customized Quote today!
|Applicant Categories||Selling Price
(Fees in USD, All Inclusive)
|Married with One Child (under 18 years of age)||$165,000|
|Married with Two Children (under 18 years of age)||$180,000|
|FIU Due Diligence Fees||$5,000|
*Note: Family members on the application can include the spouse, children below 18, dependent children to age 25 and dependent parents.
Vanuatu Citizenship Benefits
The most compelling Vanuatu citizenship benefits are low program fees, tropical lifestyle and visa free access destinations. However, investors will certainly appreciate the no nonsense Vanuatu economic citizenship requirements that eliminate redundancy and unnecessary expense. Here is a list of the most pertinent Vanuatu citizenship benefits:
- Transparent Pricing: No hidden fees, the investor only pays $5,000 for due diligence plus the investment amount for the applicant and dependents. The program is also attractively priced for all applicant classes.
- Member of British Commonwealth: As a Commonwealth Citizen, successful applicants enjoy benefits including assistance at British Embassies and consulates in foreign non-Commonwealth countries where their own country does not have a diplomatic or consular post. Additionally, they can apply for British emergency passports if their passport has been lost or stolen. Also, the children of successful applicants receive preferential treatment inside the UK for student visas and also work visas.
- Fast Approval Process: 30-60 days approval process. Additionally, application forms and support documents are practical and efficient – eliminating redundancy.
- Tax Free Country: There is no Vanuatu income tax including inheritance, capital gains, wealth or business. (excludes VAT and customs)
- No residency Requirement: There is no residence requirement to obtain or retain your Vanuatu economic citizenship.
- Vanuatu Passport Ranking: Vanuatu economic citizenship offers visa free travel to 129 countries and territories giving it a travel freedom ranking of 43 on the Henley Passport Index.
- Eligibility requirements: Any person with a clean background, net assets >$250,000 USD and verifiable identity meets the Vanuatu passport eligibility requirements.
- Constitutionally Legitimate: The Development Support Program was enacted by the Vanuatu government under the Citizenship Act (CAP112) with the powers conferred on the prime minister by section 20 order number 215 of 2016. The proceeds from the DSP are used to benefit the Vanuatu people with improved infrastructure, medical facilities, education and hurricane relief.
- Offshore Financial Center: Vanuatu has been an established financial center since 1972 with international banks present and simple account opening procedures.
- Tropical Paradise: Vanuatu provides a stunning natural environment with a low cost of living and low priced real estate – including secluded beach front property or even whole islands for sale on secure long term land tenure.
Additional Vanuatu citizenship benefits include easy options for extended stay visits to Australia. As a result, successful applicants can visit Australia using the Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) multiple entry option with a duration 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Use the visa to take a cruise or visit family and friends.
Vanuatu Passport Visa Free Destinations
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia [visa on arrival], Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin [eVisa, visa on arrival], Bolivia [visa on arrival], Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia [visa on arrival], Cape Verde [visa on arrival], Comoros [visa on arrival], Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti [eVisa], Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt [visa on arrival]. El Salvador, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia [eVisa], Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Georgia [eVisa], Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau [visa on arrival], Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India [eVisa], Indonesia, Iran [visa on arrival], Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan [visa on arrival], Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan [eVisa], Laos [eVisa, visa on arrival], Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar [eVisa, visa on arrival], Malawi [visa on arrival], Malaysia, Maldives [visa on arrival], Malta, Marshal Islands [visa on arrival], Mauritania [visa on arrival], Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique [visa on arrival], Myanmar [eVisa], Nauru [visa on arrival], Nepal [visa on arrival], Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan [online visa], Palau [visa on arrival], Panama, Papua New Guinea [eVisa, free visa on arrival], Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar [eVisa], Romania, Russia, Rwanda [eVisa, visa on arrival], St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa [entry permit on arrival], San Marino, Sao Tome Principe [eVisa], Senegal [visa on arrival], Seychelles [visitor’s permit on arrival], Sierra Leone [visa on arrival], Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands [visa on arrival], Somalia [visa on arrival], Spain, Sri Lanka [visa on arrival], Suriname [eVisa], Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand [visa on arrival], Timor-Leste [visa on arrival], Togo [visa on arrival], Tonga [visa on arrival], Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu [visa on arrival], Uganda, Ukraine [eVisa], United Kingdom, Uzbekistan [eVisa], Vatican City, Vietnam [eVisa], Zambia, Zimbabwe
DISPUTED OR RESTRICTED TERRITORIES
Kosovo, Northern Cyprus, Palestine, Somaliland [visa on arrival], South Ossetia, Transnistria
DEPENDENT AND AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES
Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Faroe Islands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French West Indies, Gibraltar, Greenland, Hong Kong, Macau [visa on arrival], Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Niue, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St Helena [visitor’s pass required], Wallis and Futuna