- Get Grenada Citizenship for Life
- No Income Tax, Inheritance or Wealth Tax
- US E2 Visa Eligibility
- Visa Free Travel to 135+ Countries
- Earn a 4-5% Investment Yield
- Sell Investment in 5 Years
Six Senses La Sagesse, 5 Star Grenada Real Estate
Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada combines the best real estate developer in the Eastern Caribbean with world renown luxury hotel brand Six Senses. Additionally, Grenada real estate investors receive lifetime citizenship with their investment and successful application.
How good is the Six Senses luxury brand? Travel + Leisure Group once again named Six Senses at the top in their 2021 World’s Best Awards. This future 5 star eco-resort will also be located at La Sagesse Beach, in the pristine SE portion of Grenada. As a result, the natural surroundings compliment the Six Senses wellness experience and immerse visitors into the local Caribbean lifestyle.
The developer of this new project has also attracted many accolades from a large selection of travel magazines. For good reason too, because they have already completed two award winning real estate developments in the Eastern Caribbean. Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada is slated for completion in the second half of 2022. This will be their third development which is also certain to become a win~win Caribbean luxury destination.
90% Profit Sharing, 4-5% Investment Yield
Grenada Citizenship Benefits
A US$220,000 investment in Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada is a qualified purchase under the Grenada citizenship by investment program. Therefore, successful applicants will enjoy all Grenada citizenship benefits.
- Visa free travel to over 135 countries including China, Russia, Brazil, the UK and Ireland in addition to the entire Schengen area.
- Investors will receive 90% net profit sharing pro rata for a potential 4-5% investment yield on their investment.
- US E2 Visa Eligibility includes the right to live and work inside the United States.
- There is no requirement to notify your country of origin during the application process.
- All nationalities can apply for Grenada citizenship with no restricted countries.
- Extended family program allows grandparents, parents, siblings and adopted children to be included as dependents.
- Citizenship is hereditary and can be passed down to your descendants.
- Grenada Citizens have the right to live and work in any of the CARICOM or OECS countries.
- Grenada is a member country of the British Commonwealth.
- No minimum residency requirement or need to ever visit the island.
- Sell the investment in five years while retaining citizenship in perpetuity.
- English is the national language with no fluency requirement.
- Dual citizenship is permitted with no requirement to renounce your original citizenship.
- No tax on international income, no inheritance tax and no wealth tax.
Grenada Real Estate Trust Ownership
Ownership of Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada is structured through a limited partnership and real estate trust. Trust ownership permits investment through share registration instead of freehold land title. As a result, the investor’s privacy is paramount because their identity is not recorded in the Grenada Land Registry.
To be fair, freehold property ownership does have certain benefits. However, citizenship by investment properties at the US$220,000 price point exclude these perks. Therefore, owners cannot use the property year round, enjoy exclusive access or mortgage the entire unit. As a result, the traditional benefits of freehold land title are not applicable in this situation.
Additionally, the trust structure allows you to sell the investment after a 5 year holding period (to a new applicant) without attracting transfer taxes. Plus, you retain Grenada citizenship in perpetuity. Share ownership through the trust structure is well suited for citizenship by investment.
Residency at Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada
Limited options exist in the Caribbean to purchase property for residential use which is also authorized for the citizenship program. However, Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada does provide such a rare opportunity. As a result, increasing the financial commitment allows investors to call their Grenada real estate investment home.
Each residence is 3-4 bedrooms, features 2000 sq meters of landscaped gardens and 540 sq meters of living area. Additionally, residents enjoy the full services of the resort plus VIP status and benefits at all Six Senses properties.
The location is idyllic on a headland which is effectively an island situated between the lagoon and the sparkling blue sea. Each residence is also situated in complete privacy and includes a 70 sq meter horizon edge pool with sun deck. Your purchase can include furniture package options or also a rental program for when you are not living there.
Last but not least, all Grenada citizenship benefits are retained in addition to home ownership benefits at Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada. Contact me for exclusive ownership details and pricing options.
Low Density Grenada Real Estate
The Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada features only a 20% built up ratio and this is ideally suited for social distancing. This low built up ratio creates lots of space in a world where social distancing has become highly desired. For example, the development’s 100 units are spread out over 28 acres, featuring 30 separate swimming pools. As a result, it has a distinct pricing advantage over competitors with more traditional condensed building structures.
In addition, the Caribbean countries offering citizenship by investment programs have fared well during the global pandemic. Visitors to Grenada will indeed appreciate that the OECS countries had the lowest infection rates in the entire Western hemisphere. A safe environment with tropical attractions encourages visitors with the highest disposable incomes.
Rest assured Caribbean vacations are in demand once again. Therefore, tourism based Grenada real estate is an investment for the future. Investors in Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada will have it all in addition to lifetime citizenship in the best Caribbean tax haven.
Itemized Cost Breakdown for Family of Four*
|Item||Family of Four*|
|Cost of Share||US$220,000|
|Due Diligence Fees||US$10,000 ($5,000 per person age 17 and over)|
|Application Fees||US$6,000 ($1,500 per person)|
|Processing Fees||US$4,000 ($1,500 per person 17 years and older, $500 per person <17 years old)|
|Share Registration Fees||US$8,800|
|Passport Fees||US$1,000 ($250 per person)|
|Oath of Allegiance||US$80 ($20 per person)|
*Family of four is main applicant and up to three dependents. Dependents can include spouse or dependent children plus parents and grandparents.
Grenada Citizenship Requirements
Applicants for the Grenada citizenship program must produce a valid police certificate indicating no criminal background. Additionally, source of funds used for the investment must be verified. Also, the application forms must be correctly filled in and collected along with supporting documents.
Upon completion and thorough review by our legal team, these requirements will be submitted to the Grenada citizenship unit for approval along with proof of your required investment into Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada.
Rest assured that all Grenada citizenship applications will be processed according to standard AML/KYC protocol. As a result, your application will most certainly be successful. This is because any potential complications will be identified and alleviated from the outset.
- Applicants submit their passports for identity verification and initial KYC background analysis.
- In addition, the reservation form is filled in with the applicant’s personal details. Also, an invoice for initial payment (10% of the purchase price) is prepared and sent to the main applicant.
- Upon receipt of initial payment, legal documents for the investment (signed and stamped by the seller) are sent to the buyer’s designated address.
- We provide all the application forms and a list of the required supporting documents. Additionally, our documentation team will assist with document collection for each and every applicant.
- All the documents are collected and if everything is in order, the file is submitted to the Grenada citizenship unit.
- From submission to approval it may take approximately 3 months if no query is raised during the due diligence process.
- In case of any queries, the unit may request additional documents or information to be submitted.
- Upon approval, we will issue a final invoice for the investment balance and government fees.
- Once final payment is received, it would take 4-5 weeks for issuance of the certificate of naturalization and passport.
The country of Grenada welcomes the addition of a new citizen of exceptional means. Additionally, your investment improves tourism infrastructure on the island which creates local employment. In return, you receive lifetime Grenada citizenship, a new passport with global access and security, real estate ownership and some good karma. The Grenada citizenship by investment program is a win~win situation.